Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Morning

Good morning readers, I'm not exactly in the greatest mood this week so bear with me for a second of complaining. I've been sick for over a week and I finally made it to the doctor, luckily the sickness is part is finally going away. The bruised rib part totally sucks. If you cannot imagine the pain of what it feels like to have a bruised or broken rib, just think of never finding a comfortable position to be in. Sleep is not doable unless you are on drugs, sitting is painful, standing is probably as good as it gets and even then it's still pretty painstakingly awful. Doctors can't do anything, I can't do anything except deal with it so I have to ride this out until it heals which could take up to five months. This weekend is all about rest and not doing anything to aggravate my ribs. Reading and puzzles galore!!! Have a good weekend and see you all next week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...