Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Morning

How are you readers?! Although pretty busy, this week seemed to drag on a little. Each day this past week, I had several big (and new) events. The anticipation of teaching adult classes and preparing for new programs and bringing back regular family events had me a little frazzled this week. What are your plans for the weekend, anything fun like apple picking or getting pumpkins? I'm really excited to be hosting a pumpkin carving event at the library for my tweens in just a couple weeks. Gooey hands, happy and frightening pumpkin faces, I seriously cannot wait! I will be visiting a new friend I met last week at my training and plan on spending the day in Woodcrest over the weekend. I'll be taking a few of their programming, decoration and display ideas and making them apart of our family programming, in my own way of course. Still hunting for fall decorations to put out around the house, have any cute diy ideas? Please share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...