Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Morning

Between the JonBenet Ramsey and Amanda Knox documentaries which has been both exhilarating and emotional (I've also been fearing for the next big one) and the longest week ever, I am looking forward to a weekend of going to the movies and finishing the five books I've been reading all at once. I plan on making some fall crafts and enjoying a few seasonal projects. The best part of my week its been in the high 50's at night which means long pajamas. With a coworker and friend leaving the library earlier this week and the insane amount of programs and meetings I've been taking on, I am so looking forward to just not talking to anyone. It may sound odd but when you're introverted and all you do is talk all day, it is completely draining! I'll see you in a couple days, hope you have a good one. 




 (image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...