Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Morning...

Hey guys, what are you up too? Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week, and I have so much to do before next Thursday. The good news is that I'll be reuniting with Lorelai and Rory in almost exactly week. But seriously where did this year go? Life has been crazy to say the least (for almost the entire year) and while it's a good thing to be busy, I also wish life would slow down a bit. I need more days where I have nothing going on so I can be more appreciative and grateful for everything I have in my life. I hope you have an excellent weekend. Wishing everyone safe travels as we all jet off to visit with families and celebrate Thanksgiving. (Also this bedroom - goals)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...