Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Morning

Good morning & Happy Friday readers! How have you been - busy, tired, in good spirits? It's been a usual busy week for me between planning the summer reading program activities, ideas for starting new programs each month, getting excited for silent book club starting this Monday and preparing myself for up coming trips by reading a lot of books. There's so much on my mind between work, blog related endeavors, vacations and other projects, I'm in this place where I'm not sure where to start. This weekend is about being less distracted and getting outside - hiking, swimming, going for walks and just relaxing. What are your plans? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...