Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Peacful and Natural Home









When my sister and I started talking about our trip abroad over six months ago, I started reading a lot of books (and watching movies) that take place all throughout Europe In fact, I spent all of yesterday reading, Shakespeare and Co Paris by Krista Halverson and I couldn't help but shed a few tears over the long history of the bookshop and the man that ran it. And after reading How to Hygge by Signe Johansen, I have even tried to implement a few lifestyle changes that Europeans live by, including the way I take care of my home. This very peaceful and natural home in Switzerland is the ultimate comfort abode. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...