Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Morning...

Can you believe it's already the middle of March?! I seriously can't, when my boss and I started starting talking about summer activities, it registered that it's only a few months away. It's been a busy season on top of working on side projects and I'm a little tired, not quite burned out but I could seriously take a break. Did I mention, my trip is just a month away and I'm stoked to see college friends I haven't seen since college and fall in love with Paris, especially after I just read this. What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun and exciting? I'll be sleeping and prepping for Monday's Silent Book Club meeting, oh yea and if you're free and find yourself in Palm Springs, stop by and say hi. I'll be the one with the book :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...