Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Morning

Happy Friday!!! How was everyone's week? For the first time in months, I had an entire week to myself (besides the usual programming) and it was so nice to get a lot of work done without interruptions. I'm also over the moon that the temperature has dropped and I can now sleep under my sheets without sweating, seriously I don't need triple digits in March! And with my trip in less than a month, I'm getting a new hairdo because, well it was just time and I'm walking again so hopefully I will have shed a little bit of weight by then. Oh, and perhaps the best news besides putting all my energy into our local silent book club, my coworkers and I have a date tonight to start putting together our newest project. I'll keep you posted :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...