Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Evening...

This time next week, I'll be in London wit the fab four. Our plans for the weekend are going to dinner and checking out where our friend resides while she's going to school in London, and then we'll be heading to Paris on Sunday. When we started planning this trip last fall, April seemed like an eternity away and now it's finally here and I couldn't be more excited. I'll be out of the country for just over two weeks and will be back stateside in early May. Until then keep reading, and see you in a few weeks. Nevermind that Sunday is Easter but I have so much packing and list making/checking off to do on top of squeezing in a book discussion recording (oh did I mention, my two coworkers and I just started a podcast of sorts, we're still fine tuning but more to come on that) this weekend.


(image unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...