Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Morning

Good Morning!!! So this whole waking up at five in the morning hasn't really gone away. The past few days I've been lying in bed hoping to go back to sleep but I end up reading, which is a good thing because I've gone through a couple books in the last two weeks. With the summer festivities around the corner and gearing up for the annual Summer Reading Program, I'm excited and slightly overwhelmed. I know it's going to be a fun summer but honestly, I was not ready to come home from Europe. I'm already thinking of a few more trips, hopefully the east coast in the fall! What are your plans for the weekend? I have a few do it yourself projects waiting to happen at home I also plan to do a serious deep clean of the apartment. Have an excellent weekend and see you next week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...