Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Morning

Hey readers, what are your plans for the three day weekend? I'm looking forward to watching the remake of Dirty Dancing even though all the reviews are pretty negative. I'll probably end up watching both the remake and the original because it's just the perfect way to start the season. My coworkers and I are recording our third bookish podcast, where we discuss books that our readers choose for us. This week we're reading and discussing Almost Famous Women by Megan Mayhew Bergman. And lastly, my brother and his wife are driving down from the bay area to hang out for the holiday weekend. It will be filled with barbecues and lots of relaxing by the pool. How are you? What have you been up too? Have an excellent weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...