Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Summer Night Routine

My sister started opening the front door in the evenings a few months ago and now it's one thing I look forward to when I get off work and head home. We'll keep it open practically until we're ready for bed.

Actually make dinner and get in the habit of making sweets from scratch.

Take a relaxing bath, soak in some bubbles and wear my favorite masks.


I've gotten really into art journaling.


Settle in and maybe fall asleep to reading or watching a favorite film.

I'll do some variation of Vinyasa yoga right before I hit the sheets. 

How do you spend your summer evenings when you get off work? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...