Thursday, June 29, 2017

Patio Goals



If you follow me on social media, then you know my sister and I are redoing our back patio. For the past few months we've been talking about what kind of plants and flowers we want to grow and how we want to decorate it. I'm a succulent person and my sister would rather live in an English Garden, well me too but she isn't as keen with desert plants as I am. Little by little we've added lights, we'll be adding an herb garden (it's a little too hot to start that project) and found some rose bushes and vines we want to grow to make our patio space look and feel cozy. When it's completed, don't worry! I'll be posting the final look! What's your style when it comes to designing your backyard space? 

(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...