Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Mornings

Hey everyone, how's your week been going? With the heat setting in, I have felt nothing but lethargy all week but lucky I had plans almost every night this past week so I wasn't able to go to bed as early as I could have. I'm looking forward to a low key weekend! The summer activities are about to kick off at the library, so I plan on experimenting and tinkering with some of activities to make sure they are kid safe; we're doing a lot of science based programs, so I'm really excited to see the kids reactions. Besides a little gardening and reading to catch up for book clubs and future podcast episodes, I'm happy to just sleep in and relax for a few days. Have an excellent weekend and see you next week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...