Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Morning

Hey everyone, how has your week been? Pardon my absence this week but it was needed. We'll get into the deets (well not every detail) next week because I have questions for you. Until then, what have you been up too? I've been enjoying my somewhat quiet workdays lately. August is one of my favorite months, aside from the back to school shopping and the nostalgia of my childhood summers, it's typically my slow month. There's little to no programming so I can plan for the Fall/Spring seasons and not be interrupted with my usual crazy work schedule of events and activities. So I'm taking in every minute of every hour of my workday because it's my only month I can catch up on actual work and take a bit of a breather. What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever you and your family are doing, I hope you have a nice and relaxing one! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...