Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Morning

Good morning and Happy Friday!!!! I'm certainly glad it's the weekend even though it was a short work week. I've been dealing with a lingering headache for the past few days so my plans are close to nil for the weekend. One of the Ladies from The Librarians Suggest and I are bringing a new segment to our podcast so make sure to tune in next week to hear what's new with the two of the three library gals. We're excited, especially since it's a subject that is near and dear to our hearts even if it's a bit morbid. And since my boyfriend has been counting down the days for IT, we'll be seeing that this weekend. What are your plans. Have a good one!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...