Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday Showing

Last week as I was finishing Stranger Things for a second time, The Returned (it originally aired on A7E but there is a petition for Netflix to pick it up) was a suggested title. The description hooked me immediately and after twelve straight hours of watching the entire first season, I was more than outraged when I learned the show had been canceled after only one season. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a television junkie because I actually stopped watching tv during the week a few months ago. But this show had me biting my nails and kind of screaming at the tv. Binging and relaxing is for weekends, I didn't have anything planned and luckily my boyfriend was done to be lazy and watch it with me. I've literally been talking about this for the past week but I can't help it, it's that good. Hopefully you'll check it out and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...