Monday, October 30, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up...

This past weekend I had little plans - time with family, dozing in and out of naps and getting more than five hours of sleep at night, catching up with my latest read, binging Stranger Things and talking about the highly anticipated second season. Which if you haven't watched it, what are you doing?! What did you do over the weekend? My weekends are spent more in the moment and less time taking pictures. Although on the rare occasion, catching my parents off guard and snapping a quick picture usually sends me into a laugh attack. Are you putting your phone down during the weekend? Would you consider deleting Instagram/Snapchat from your phone for a day or two, apparently it's a trend for a few social media bloggers and I applaud them for it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...