Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What I'm Into This Week






I'm always up for a good festival, and it just so happens that Vulture Fest is happening this weekend in L.A. They have an incredible line up this year. Are you going?!

  Payne Lindsay is one of the best true crime journalists I've listened too. And believe me, I've listened to many. A film maker turned podcaster, he's not just in it for the fame or entertainment, he's really passionate and will call people out no problem. To learn about about the Tara Grinstead case, start at episode one of Up and Vanished

If you want to treat yourself, I highly recommend these robes and candles.

 I can't even remember how I came across Shine Text, but it came into my life at the right time. For uplifting, empowering and positive daily affirmations, sign up here and you'll get a personal text message every morning.

Need help meditating or interested in learning the basics, Mindful Meditations is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...