Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Morning...

It's been an interesting week, slow and quick at the same time. I've been a little under the weather as you can tell by my absence from the blog over the last week and half or so. I'll be celebrating my birthday a little early this year and by that I mean my family and David are apparently taking me on a little trip to L.A. for a surprise. I'll fill you in next week when we get a little personal on feelings about turning the big 30!! Have a great weekend and we'll catch up next week :)

Nearly every country on earth is named after one of four things


Paris is installing sparkling water fountains all over the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...