Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Life Lately


As usual, A New Day just keeps getting better and better. Have you seen all their fantastic sweaters and coats. I'm especially into this draping turtle neck sweater. 

Part of my mission for next year is to take better care of myself. I have no excuse, I'm out of school and while work seems to be hectic and busy often, I still should make time for myself. To get back into tune with my mind, body and self, I'm starting yoga for the second time. 

I get the bags and the discoloration big time under my times, this jade roller helps so much.

I don't know about you but I have had my Christmas Playlist playing since Thanksgiving. 


Everyday is a mask day in my house, these are must haves. 

For the traveler, gypsey, foodie, music junkie and those who want to slow down and appreciate everything in your life, you will love Absent Minded.

It's soup weather and all I can think of is Matzah Ball Soup. If you haven't been to Sherman's Deli in the desert, than you have to put it on your must to do list for when you are in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...