Thursday, December 7, 2017

Things I'm Into This Week







A few nights ago, I finally settled in to watch the first Christmas movie of the season. And even though Netflix produced it, The Christmas Prince is basically their version of a Hallmark holiday movie. Filled with cliches and situations that would never happen in the real world, (fans of The Princess Diaries, The Prince and Me, What A Girl Wants will love this movie) I let my mind take The Christmas Prince, for what it's worth, a terrible and utterly cheesy holiday romantic comedy. 

I saw this shirt floating around the insta-feed of my bookish instagram account. And now it's mine. An excellent gift for your book hoarding friend or family member :)

I can't get enough of these tabby cat browser backgrounds

 I have been following Julie Houts for months now on Instagram, she is by far my favorite person/illustrator ever. I also bought her book recently, I was practically in tears from laughing so hard the other night reading it. I promise, she's worth following. 

And if I haven't written enough about Messy Nessy Chic, she now has short episodes of her 'Don't be a Tourist' series. There's only a few out at the moment but they are totally worth watching. Since she's known for the path not taken, there's so much to learn about Paris and France from Vanessa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...