Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Morning

I've basically been in work mode 24/7 this week, so even though I've been hitting the sheets a little later than usual, I'm sleeping soundly. So soundly, I didn't hear my sister shower or leave in the middle of the night last night! So, how's your week been? Hopefully not as hectic as mine. What are your weekend plans? Again, I'll be heading into the library for a little bit of work and then laying low for Sunday and Monday. And hey if you're in the Coachella Valley Monday evening, our first evening Silent Book Club meetup will be happening in the lobby bar at the Desert Springs around 7 PM. Hope to see some friendly faces :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...