Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Five

I'm a newsletter fiend. You know the opening scene in You've Got Mail, when Meg Ryan waits for Greg Kinnear to leave and she runs to her computer anticipating the sound of an email from Joe? And then the Cranberries come on and it's a wonderful, beautiful day?! That's the level of excitement I have for Newsletter Friday. That is because I typically wait until Friday morning when my inbox is full of newsletters. I head into work early, post work related content to social media, make myself another cup of tea, sit back and relax and open one or two newsletters. After a busy Friday, I can't wait to get home, take a bubble bath and slip into fresh bed sheets and continue reading. Are you into newsletters? I'm so curious, what are you reading? 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...