Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Lifestyle Changes

One of the biggest challenges I intend to work on over the summer is trying to work out a little more. I've never really a been a gym person, I prefer being outside and in the pool. With the intention of moving my body a little more, I'm also tackling my diet and weight. Not that I have a horrible diet, but carbs have become a staple in my daily eating habits and it's time to change that. Now that I'm entering my thirties, I'm trying to make my health more of a priority. After a solid week of researching and reading up on Ketosis, I'm cutting off carbs and sugar for eight weeks and focusing more healthy fats, proteins and veggies. Have you tried the Keto Diet? Would you consider it? What are some of your healthy habits, tips and tricks? I would love to hear your thoughts on how you balance work, food and exercise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...