Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Saint Mary's Girl

The count down to college graduation is on. In less than a month, I'll be throwing my cap in the air and moving to the city, as in New York City! But let's back up for second, college wasn't all roses for me. My second year in school I had an incredibly hard time adjusting to everything. It was new, fresh and exciting as a freshman but unfortunately it was painfully difficult my second year in. I had been struggling with fitting in which ultimately resulted in bouts of insomnia and needing to go home and be with my family. I thought I was done with school and wasn't sure I wanted to go back. So this graduation is a major celebration, I am so thrilled to have made it to this point, I never thought I would. Buh bye Indiana, hello Manhattan. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...