Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yoga at Home

 As a college student and not being to afford going to an actual yoga class, these apps are great. I have been practicing yoga for five years, most in a class setting. However this past semester I have not been able to afford nor have had the time to go to a class, finally I was suggested these apps by a few instructors. Yoga Stretch I find helpful in the morning, the stretching wakes me and gets me ready for the day, whereas the Yoga Relax app is great for a late afternoon, early evening yoga session. However, I find Authentic Yoga (the bottom image) to be the best. It helps you find where your weaknesses and strengths are so you can focus more on working on where you are most weak.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these app recommendations! I just can't find the time to make it to yoga classes these days. These apps will definitely come in handy for practicing at home! Cheers, Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...