Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Date Night With The Girls


Have you ever gone wine tasting???!!! I feel a little silly admitting that I've never done this, but I'm putting it at the top of my list of to-do's this summer! I'm gathering a few of my closest friends and taking them to a winery not to far from the desert and indulging in a weekend of catching up with the girls, getting dressed up, drinking tons of wine and eating delicious food. Doesn't that sound a little like heaven, it does to me!!! Get your friends together and plan a relaxing weekend of just enjoying each other's company with no big plans in mind. 

(image)


3 comments:

  1. Sarah!!!!! I've never been...and this is too funny! It's also at the top of my to do list for the summer...hmmmm....I wonder! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Yes we are! I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...