Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Mornings...

I hope your week has been a good one and hopefully not to chilly. I don't know about you but I am beat maybe because I've been feeling a little under the weather like all week. I'll most likely be in bed with wool socks and a fire going (preferably next to my bed like in this here bedroom: ideal!). I plan on being quite lazy, like finishing up Lost by Gregory Maguire-I can't put it down, enjoying one viewing of To Rome With Love and relaxing with the beau before school starts up next week. Hope you all stay warm this weekend and relax a little.

(image via design sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...