Thursday, January 17, 2013

Get to Decorating

I have this secret obsession with decorating coffee tables! For starters those of you who don't know me, I have an overwhelming and close to toppling stack of books scattered throughout my home. It might be an addiction but I just can't help looking through old art history books from college (so glad I kept my books from college: people don't throw your books away: EVER!) and other favorites including Maira Kalman, Deborah Needleman,Travel Books (Staying close to my Irish and French Roots), Kate Spade and Assouline published books and yes the collection is still growing. I like to decorate the table with a few stacks of books, a fresh bouquet of flowers (my favorite is lavender), unscented candles and some accents like geode rock, eccentric coasters and a deck of colorful cards! How would you decorate your table?!     

(image via Hemingway and Hepburn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...