Thursday, August 15, 2013

Oversized Sweaters and Gilmore Girls

School is only a few weeks ago and all I can think about is that fall is just around the corner. Which as you may know spikes my mood and turns me into one excited lady with back to school shopping, planning a day trip to The Grove for a few new outfits and seeing what's new this fall. Getting back into the routine of stocking up on my favorite teas, pulling out my oversized knit sweaters (and my favorite comfy green morning robe) and preparing for the annual Gilmore Girls marathon is a refreshing reminder of why I love this season. What are you looking forward too?  

(image via photo of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...