Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Mornings

What are you looking forward to this weekend, I've got a busy one filled with reading, more reading, catching up with some girlfriends, getting my party on, finishing up my first paper and starting an exam! Make sure to enjoy every moment of your weekend, it's suppose to finally cool down which means fall really is on its way and I'll be spending as much time outdoors as possible. Sunday is reserved for staying in bed (I love these sheets so much, they're fresh out of the dryer and on my bed) a little longer than usual and catching up on so much needed pleasure reading, I'm currently reading Thieves of Book Row (by Travis McDade) and I can't put it down.  

(image via hampton sc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...