Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Friday Night Knitting Club

Confession: I don't know how to sew, period!! I recently taught myself how to sew a shank button, but that's as far as it goes. Spending so much time with my grandmother growing up, if there was one thing I knew that my grandmother did well, it was sew! Being the rascal toddlers my sister and I were, we didn't pay too much attention when grandma was trying to teach us something important, like the art of sewing. I remember learning to cross stitch while dinner was being made but that never ended up in a complete state. Now twenty-five years later and I'm interested in learning, I wish I would have paid a bit more attention. Do you know how to sew, are you a part of a knitting club perhaps? The idea of getting together with a group of friends and learning something like sewing together seems like a good idea to me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...