Friday, October 18, 2013

this week's favorites...





Confession, one of my favorite stories and disney movies growing up, would be The One Hundred and One Dalmatians; how could you not want a dog like Pongo and Missis Pongo (Perdita in the Disney version). There were only a few dogs I remember growing up with, one of them being a dalmatian named OB. He was the first dog I fell in love with, the first dog that became my best friend and from what I remember the perfect family dog. So you can imagine when we were no longer allowed to keep him, I'm pretty sure I was throwing a tantrum when my parents decided to take him to his new home. Do you have a favorite breed?! 

(12345)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...