Thursday, November 21, 2013

Goodnight Moon





Goodnight Moon seriously has to be at least one of your favorite books when you were a child. If there's one story I remember growing up with, it was Goodnight Moon. Before my mother would go on to turn each page she'd always ask my sister and I to point to the mouse on the page. Although that may be her best work to date (and if you haven't heard, make sure to check out the parody Goodnight iPad, I can't help but laugh at this little jokester of a book), these are a few of my personal favorite Margaret Wise Brown books, what was your favorite growing up?



(1, 23, 45)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...