Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Daily Escape

An aging Italian city such as Venice in the winter-it's enchanting, the definition of what a perfect winter vacation should be. What I would give to slip away for a week stay in the most romantic of all cities, Venice, Italy. I've never been to Italy (I actually wished as a child that somewhere in my blood there was a little bit of Italian in me)  but I would do anything to bundle up in long socks, knee high boots, a felt hat and leather gloves and walk through the quiet streets of a beautiful city such as this place. Where are you dreaming of at the moment?!

(image via exoticana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...