Thursday, November 14, 2013

You and Me

I've chosen to not share too much of my personal life here at Sit and Stay A While but now that I've been in the blogging game for almost exactly three years (whoa!!!) I've slowly started to incorporate my daily routines, picture and scenes from my weekend and now I want to get to know my readers. I'm very intimate in conversation, interested in getting to know people and curious about what makes people tick. So let's get to know each other a little bit more. Each month, I'll share tid bits, pieces of my personal life, favorites of all sorts, pet peeves and what I'm currently working on. So here goes: 
What book is sitting on your night stand at this moment: 
I was recently introduced to a lovely children's book, The Best Loved Doll by Rebecca Caudill, so that's on my night stand at the moment. 

One of your worst habits:
I pick my nails like it's my job!!!! 

If you could go back in time and do college all over, what would you major in?
Archaeology (My degrees are actually in History and Anthropology so I'm kind of close)

Salt or Sugar Lover: 
I use to be 100% a salty eater, but now I fall somewhere in the middle!!!

Quirky Habits: 
My siblings and I can speak in movie quotes for hours it seems! Bouncing off each other's quotes and phrases leaves outside people in mind riddles, it's so fun but I'm sure frustrating to people who have no idea what we're saying or talking about! 

Now it's your turn...




1 comment:

  1. Love this! Good to get to know you better! I feel like I'm starting to incorporate more personal stories into my blog as well -- it took me a lot of time and practice to get a sense of what kind of style I wanted. You don't learn anything without trying! I also used to be 100% salt, and bizarrely I find myself getting more and more sugar cravings. So weird!

    Just saw that Elizabeth Gilbert has a new book that just came out this year -- this time a fictional one -- that I really want to get on my shelf!

    Looking forward to learning more =)

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...