Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

 oversized sweaters with pretty tutu details, chunky 
necklaces and soaking up the november sunlight.
 dozing off to mrs. robinson's disgrace.
(I secretly love scandalous victorian novels.)
 quite ready for the holidays. 
 this cold I have requires a bit of fresh air, card 
games and chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. 
 early saturday evening treats: pesto pizza and 
some desserty treats. 
my moral support through the end of the semester.

(images via intsagram)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a lovely weekend. How I love oversized sweaters and Victorian novels myself ;)

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then you must get mrs. robinson's disgrace :)

      Delete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...