Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Happy



 If you would have asked me about Lush Products six months ago, I would have had no clue what you were talking about. My sister introduced the line to me by surprising me with top rated soaps, bath bombs and lotions for my birthday back in November. Four months later, hanging out at the Lush counter with my sister will become a visiting ritual when I come to see her. The best part, they have a spa!!! When I book my next flight, I'll be checking myself into an afternoon at the spa :) What's making you happy this week? 

(images taken for sit and stay a while)

2 comments:

  1. It actually boggles my mind that you didn't know about Lush! I thought you (and my sister) were the ultimate purveyors of all things awesome. I'm stunned that I knew about a cool thing that you didn't! ;)

    Also, wouldn't it be lovely if we got a Lush store out here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it would be amazing if we got a Lush store in the valley!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...