Friday, May 2, 2014

this week's favorites...

 Five Fathoms by Everything But the Girl

Here I Am by Tamra Keenan
All of Me (Tiesto Remix) by John Legend
Our Remains by Bitter:Sweet
Already Taken by Trey Songz

Getting ready for a night out in college not only meant taking at least an hour to fix hair, apply make up and wonder what outfit to wear, it meant listening to music and getting pumped up for the night. Listening to music became routine and created many silly memories between my friends and I. I've kept this a tradition and my college playlist continues to grow just for that reason, to get ready...these are just a few of my favorites from that list. What do you listen too?

(images via amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...