Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Morning

Good morning readers, I hope your week has been going by smoothly. This week has been full of long days, giving lots of love and enjoying all the time I have to play with the new puppy, Theodore. The for the past few months, I've been emotionally drained from family members passing, having to put my dog down and going through another passing with a close family friend whom my heart is with right now. I don't have much planned for the weekend and I'm honestly looking forward to having the down time to relax my mind from the last few months. I hope you have a lovely weekend and we'll catch up on Monday :)

(image via coco lapine design)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...