Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Mornings

Good morning world and how are you today? How is your summer season starting off? Lots of pool time, stocking up on berry flavored popsicles and tanning away, I hope! I've been excited with the loads of kids and families that have been attending the events for the Summer Reading Program at our library.  The first two weeks have been quite successful and I've have to say it's really nice to see so many families participating in our daily activities. So I'm ending this week by starting the trilogy Divergent, well first I have to finish this hilarious book and then I will get started. When it first became the craze in 2011, I didn't have much interest in reading Divergent, but working in the children's room at the library, everyone keeps telling me that I need to read it. I finally caved and went and saw the film (which by the way I'm the biggest Shailene Woodley fan) so now I'm hooked and I promise to start reading the series to keep up with the kids coming in and wanting to talk about it :) By the way isn't this room perfection, I love this blanket!!! Have a good one and we'll see each other Monday! 

(image via la cool and chic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...