Thursday, June 26, 2014

Road to Nowhere

My idea of a good road trip does not include an itinerary of things to do. When I travel, I usually make up a list of all the places I want to visit, all the restaurants I've heard about and want to try and all the museums I've been told to check out. Road tripping is completely different, it's about enjoying the ride with friends or loved ones, blasting tunes (dancing and singing your heart out) and giving in to spontaneity. So grab and pack a weekend bag (don't forget your favorite swimsuit), make a killer playlist, get in your car and just drive, oh and enjoy the scenery too :)

(image via cereal magazine) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...