Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Welcome to Uva



When I find myself in love with a city, it's most likely in a restaurant...accompanied with good company and food, food that magically needs to 'transform into a person so I can marry it' (as so eloquently stated by August Waters via The Fault In Our Stars). New York City is filled with these kinds of places but I am most likely with people who don't have the curiosity to try new and foreign foods (my family is notoriously known for their quite bland and well, American palette). When I was in the city a few weeks ago, a friend took me to this perfectly quaint Italian Wine Bar on the Upper East Side. Walking into Uva, the dim lit and romantically intimate quarters made me feel right at home. You simply must, must, must try it for yourself :)

(images taken for sit and stay awhile)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...