Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Working Girl

Between my siblings and I, we equal two master degrees and a Ph. D. Growing up in house where worth ethic was high priority my parents believed we could accomplish anything we set our minds too. While I argued, fought and disagreed with my parents most of my teen years, if there's any wisdom my dad passed along to me that I actually took to heart, it was not to let money influence a job decision. He simply explained, like what you do and be really good at it.   Through a few setbacks, working really hard, going through emotional breakdowns, reaching milestones and continuing to set higher goals, I try to remember that one little sentence when it comes to work (believe me it all paid off), like what you do and be really good it.  So if you are in need of a little inspiration about your work life or you are in a position where you want to leave your job just remember, find something you actually love doing and work really hard, you will be rewarded :)

(image via fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...