Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A few of my favorite things...

Just a few things that are inspiring me and making me smile on a daily basis. Being a big advocate of FEED and all the collaborations and projects Lauren Bush Lauren has going on in her life, her work with West Elm has by far been my favorite; kitchen and dinnerware all while feeding children across the globe!!! And while I keep leopard as a neutral in my wardrobe, these flats (and this bag) should be a staple in every girl's closet. Also add this sweet bracelet and fragrance to your beauty shelf as well. The Tycho show I got to see under the stars in Pioneertown the other week, (which by the way I still cannot shut up about), well I'm still listening to them on repeat.  So getting the vinyl set was a no brainer. These are just a few of my favorite things, what is on your inspiration board as of late?

(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...