Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tom Design Shop



When it comes to quiet evenings and eating dinner alone, I usually cannot help but spend the time scrolling through Instagram. In between looking for inspiration from my favorite bloggers and keeping up to date with family and friends, Instagram has become an addiction and a habit I need to break. I am constantly saving pictures to my phone, they give me ideas for projects at work and motivate me during the day. A few months ago, I came across a friend who was wearing a pretty and dainty monogrammed gold bracelet. I eventually found myself looking through a nice collection of bracelets and necklaces. And since I happened to discover the shop while the designer was putting on a sale, I know exactly what I'll be giving friends for upcoming birthdays and holidays :)

(images via tom design)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...