Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring LookBook





In the midst of spring cleaning my home and work space, this past weekend I dedicated some time to perusing through my closet where I came across forgotten dresses and way too many black tops. I needed to spend some time evaluating some old but favorite pieces. While my wardrobe is very basic and my style has not changed in nearly a decade, I definitely need to update some of those favorite sweaters, blouses and jeans, Madewell is the perfect place to start. Have you seen the  Madewell Spring Look Book? The dress shown in the first photo is a must, the pink sweater would look ideal with my black Minnie pants and the green army jacket I just simply need. 

(images via popsugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...