Tuesday, July 7, 2015

DIY Mason Jar Projects



Since I grew up in a small town that literally sat in the middle of nowhere in the desert of California, I remember summers being long and grueling. Movie theaters never kept a float and the next big town was nearly two hours away. Boredom was around every corner and avoiding it was the biggest mission during our triple digit summers. My sister and I were always up for playing dress up, coloring in our jumbo coloring books, learning how to play jacks with my mom and getting creative. I especially love this great mason jar project for a quiet summer evening. 

Direction:
1. Cut open a glow stick and shake the contents into a mason jar.

2. Add diamond glitter.

3. Seal the top with a lid. 

4. And Shake. 

(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...