Thursday, July 9, 2015

Things to do in Summer

One of the best (indoor) tents I ever built (when I was little) took over half of my parent's living room. My sister and I built it out of sheets and old blankets, we wedged them between the couch and the fire place and wrapped them around the edges of other furniture right in front of the television and spent the night in the living room. We filled it with our dolls and other toys, a flashlight for reading and telling scary stories (and to hit anybody just in case someone decided to scare us), candy and soda galore and staying up way too late watching movies we probably were not allowed to be watching. How are you (and your family) trying to avoid boredom this summer? 

(image via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...